Design & Drawing
• Feasibility studies.
• Options appraisals.
• Concept drawings. Some designers will differentiate between 'concept design' and '
scheme design'. In this case, the 'concept' is the initial design idea, whereas the
'scheme' develops the concept, taking on board more functional and practical considerations.
• Detailed design (or developed design).
• Technical design.
• Tender drawings.
• shop drawings, installation drawings, and construction drawings.
Design drawings will develop in detail from block and massing drawings and sketches
to very detailed technical drawings describing every component in a way that will
enable them to be constructed and operated.
Process that involves a “complex architecture of signs. reveal a considerable amount of site information that is otherwise left “hidden.
converting 3D models into 2D images with high-quality photos showing the client what the project will be in the hand over stage
Technical drawing of a building (or building project) that falls within the definition of architecture, it's giving the client size and scale, Elevation cross-section, Isometric, and axonometric projections.
Strategic planning, organizing, directing, and controlling of financial undertakings in an organization or an institute. It also includes applying management principles to the financial assets of an organization.
Executive Project Department
• Supportive, with a consultative role.
• Controlling, by requiring compliance for example.
• Directive, by taking control and managing the projects.
• Determine the needs of the staff.
• Determine Do's & Dont's.
• Determine to use temporary staff or hire employees to fill these needs.
• Recruit and train the best employees.
• Focus on positives.
• Supervise the work.
• Evaluate the work.
• Establish 'Discipline work culture' in the organization.
• Avoid Politics in office.
• Apply 'HR Software' for the ease of work in the organization.
• Manage employee relations, unions, and collective bargaining.
• Prepare employee records and personal policies.
• Ensure high performance.
• Manage employee payroll, benefits, and compensation.
• Ensure equal opportunities.
• Deal with discrimination.
• Deal with performance issues.
• Ensure that human resources practices conform to various regulations.
• Push the employees' motivation.
• Mediate disputes internally.
• Upgrade learning knowledge of employees.
• Disseminate information in the organization so as to benefit its growth.
Managers need to develop their interpersonal skills to be effective. Organiza
Board of Directors
GM MR. Abdul Aziz AL Barrak,
Partner ship Fahed Khaled Al Dossari,
Administration Manager Fasial Al Jamman,
Khaled al Ammar ( shareholder )
furniture supply & installation
Exclusive agency for furnitures manufacturers used for offices, hotels, restaurant, business center, villas, clinic,
world wide options from the USA, EU, AEU, China, Malaysia, Japan, Korea